Glory


Yesterday is over and words fall completely short to describe how I feel. Actually, words really can’t explain any truly important part of yesterday, but for some reason I feel I need to make an effort. To make it harder, I must remain vague in order to protect those treasured things of the deepest parts of the heart.
We caused some one great pain yesterday and she responded beautifully. It was a detailed picture of grace and beauty that I will not soon forget. There has hardly been a decision more prayed through and probably never a decision that has hurt in such a tender place. As God kept affirming this decision, we plodded on knowing we would obey. With obedience would come much grief, but as we all know, with obedience also comes great blessing. One of the sweetest blessings of yesterday for me was I got to see more clearly than ever, the gentle hand of my Savior on a young lady’s life. I am still in awe of Him because of what I saw in her. I saw her choose to be peaceful, choose to be fun, choose to be respectful, choose to be submissive, choose to be generous, choose to set aside her own desires for the good of someone else, choose to be honorable, and the most important choice I thought she made was that she chose to love. You can find her on the high road for that is the one she took. God's Spirit with her was evident and her life is marked by Him in countless ways.
I am forever grateful for this young woman for we are connected like few women are. But even the connection we have on this earth can’t compare to the one God has given us as sisters in Christ. My prayer for her is that as she continues to make these Spirit led choices that glorify our Father so incredibly that she would be overwhelmed by His graces, mercies and blessings. She is STILL on my short list of heroes.

For we who with unveiled faces, all reflect the Lord’s glory are being transformed into His likeness with ever increasing glory which is from the Lord who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:18

Comments

Dondra said…
Krista, I know this must have been really hard and trying on you and yet I see someone else with God's amazing grace and love...you.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dondra
kellie said…
my heart is full sweet friend

Popular Posts