Tuesday, June 12, 2012

{gifts 1265-1288}


notes like this after work on Wednesday nights



safe travel for Jeff’s family

Corrine-- you got to the car too fast!  I miss you in this picture!!

Waiting for Uncle Phil to take off


cousins!



history to share



trailer food in Fort Worth! {this one- -between the Northside and Sundance Square}




a perfect June day

pointe shoes




that she has a daddy that says the money is worth seeing her in her pointe shoes

a sitter who plays tag outside {Addie, you are awesome!}

B’s attitude about my terrible pitching-- kisses and thanks {wiffle balls don’t fly right!}

playing in the rain

seeing this outside



the pool!

B’s summer freckles

a flamenco dancer in my kitchen

a rainy day just when I needed it

friends around my table

the cheap produce of summer!!!



that he asked to do Theory Camp {even though it was all about the ribbons}

yum from home



the lake!



first swim meet




his little shape



her determination



that He is in control of ALL of the chaos


2 comments:

Emily said...

Okay, I'm seriously jealous of all of the food in this post, first the food truck then the cherries. Jealous jealous jealous. Looks like a full and fun summer.

Sarah said...

I'm still getting over that note from Julia. Can she PLEASE come live with me? PLEASE. I could use a little Julia in my life :)

And those shoes. How is she doing that? That is beyond me.