Tuesday, September 27, 2011

762.   new mercies every morning

763.  park days for boys

764.  Julia’s independence on the sewing machine

765.  pastor’s race characterized by long-faithfulness, running even longer

767.  action figures reminding me of my childhood {Is it possible to have a soft spot for a robot or is C3PO a droid?  He was such the gentleman.  I think his parts were made in South Georgia.}



768.  Emily, who finished up the school day

769.  Brighton’s good choice {finally}, making all the difference in how he plays ball

770.  sussies on my doorstep

771.  The Sound of Music

772.  worn out books and time for creativity

773.  starting a new book with Julia

774.  hopeful conversations over Asian noodles

775.  Monday, an antithesis of the last

776.  “Mom, I don’t mind those writing assignments.  I kind of like them.” {B}

777. Mom’s searching for the best over the good

778.  Julia’s poetry on tiny sheets of paper

779.  Beauty




1 comment:

Alyssa said...

This list of yours makes me want to travel by your side and see what you see each day; I want to know the "rest of the story" on each. Such neat gifts of grace!