{gifts 1148-1162}


B literally kissing the wall of our home, so happy to be there after his tornado experience

sweet reports from moms about J and B....encouraging this momma

the glorious weather after the tornados

cutest roadside crew in Fort Worth, saving me from my driving faux pas! {Jessica and Nikki, you are better than AAA!  Thank you!!}

full tank of gas

Good Friday with my family




Easter Saturday picnics

colored eggs




deviled eggs

carrying on a tradition {and getting to look at these sweet faces}



B’s improvement on the ball field!

Easter at Bourland, my kids having so much fun they forgot to eat




homemade plays.... my favorite




RJ getting conference Freshman of the Week, AGAIN!!

And great books that inspire, challenge and influence my parenting {Thank you, Charles Martin for Wrapped in Rain.}



Comments

Popular Posts