My Biggest Fan

I called my Mom on the way home from something this morning and one of her first statements was, "I see you didn't post yesterday."  {I won't go into the detail involving her reference to a caped person.}  I'm glad I have a fan-- even with her attempts at light-hearted bad joking-- I'm thankful she checks.  No, I didn't post.  And if any of you have ever moved recently, you know exactly why.  Oh, I have lots to share.  You haven't heard the last of this move.  You just wait until I get the time.

So, Mom, thanks for always checking.  It means a lot to me that you anticipate my posts.  Just remember, next time, you won't be reading about my move, you will be a part of it!  Put it on your calendar, Mom.  Now.

Please.

Comments

One day in Dennards I was talking with her about your blog and mentioned that you blog weekly and she quickly told me that day of that week that your blog goes up! :) I thought that was sweet!

Popular Posts