Tuesday, July 17, 2012

When a Brother Loves a Sister

And these things MUST be documented....


Because sometimes you wonder if they really do have affection for each other.



Then the Lord, in His goodness, gives you a moment like this when you see the excitement and anticipation of serving, expressing love.  Pure joy.  A delight to a momma’s heart.


And, no, he didn’t think to comb his hair for the occasion.  But this is how we know him.


Hair extending in ways that makes you wonder.


Learning a few things from his daddy.....the way to treasure a girl


And make her smile.


Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.  ~Marc Brown

I think the grin says, “yes!"

4 comments:

Freckled Pink said...

Melt my little heart. That is so sweet. My baby brother used to do sweet things like that when we were kids, and they are treasured memories. I can't wait to see sweet moments like this between my babies when they're older!

Emily said...

Oh my! This is really really precious. What a sweet sweet memory.

Erica said...

That is so precious!! I call those moments "grace glimpses."

andrea said...

That is one big grin! Way to go little bro!