{gifts 1015- 1039}

first crackles of a fire



a nap

date night

sweet “Hey Tells” from Julia during a crazy night at work

Brighton spending his money on his sister

marks on the pantry door



lessons learned in the cul de sac

winter hats that make us laugh {Thanks, Meghan!}



sunny January days

Legos clicking in the quiet

letters from Jeff

B’s pj’s.....too short

talks that went well {at least I thought so}

school room ready


Julia’s doggie ears in the Gospel for Asia catalog

brownies with Andrea in her backyard

baseballs in my front yard

boys together



Jeff’s celebration know-how... and how special I feel

opportunities that blow my mind

a new playlist

B bursting in the door with neighborly hand me downs praising the Lord, “ ‘Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good and His love endures forever!’  Now you don’t have to go to Target, Mom!!”

unsolicited prayers

rain


that I went to Impact, June 1990







Comments

Popular Posts