191.  sunshine warming skin



192.  kisses on the cheek from Mrs. Cox

193.  hugs after spanks

194.  being on the receiving end of the "I'd pick you" story

195.  the nerve to click on "make reservation"

196.  transparent conversations that knit hearts together

197.  childhood friends




198.  shiny sinks

199.  written words from Jeff.....that stay with me

200.  kisses on my sleeves

201.  old pictures of my parents



202. games in the front yard


203.  a well spent twenty four hours of encouragement and challenge

204.  time to think about it all


205.  museum week

206.  pencils








Comments

Alyssa said…
Can't believe the "seven gals gasping and giggling in the powder room around the purple light of truth" didn't make the ugly-beautiful list! :-)
Krista Sanders said…
Well, if I had been the one giggling instead of gasping, it might have made my list!! ; )
Unknown said…
love that pic of your mom & dad! and pencils... and #196...

Popular Posts