Pericope No. 17: Fall to Winter 2016

I am going to do better than this-- one day-- Not all of these things needs its own separate posts but maybe I should do a couple of months at a time and maybe something DOES need it own post.  But these are the posts my kids like the most.  More pictures.  Less words. ; ) 



This HHH bike ride in Wichita Falls has become a tradition.


I love lake days and this one was late summer-- maybe our last hurrah!  Grateful for our friend, the Jordans who seem to be up for anything most anytime!


7th grade McLean football



We've loved this girl long.  Basden, you are so special to our family.




First Baylor football game EVER!


Ben Rector.  Yes.  Ben.  Texas A&M for the first time.  All 4 of us went!


Public School can wear you out!



Wouldn't miss our Fair tradition for anything!  Played hooky and headed to Dallas!


Prayed for our girl right here before she was born.  We chose her.



First homecoming!  Great story.  


Sweet date.



13 birthday dinner


13th birthday party



13 and 14 for 3 months!



This happened.  


We met the man who seemed to write the soundtrack of my teenage, college, early married to now years!!  What a fun night. 



A little praise on her spiritual birthday!





Mother Daughter 2016!!!  What a BLESSING to do this with THESE GIRLS year after year.  God's grace is overwhelming.



My "identity" that Julia wrote for me.  She thinks she's funny.





My heart is FULL to OVERFLOWING after weekends like this. 








Always so happy to have my parents here.  


My daddy-- the best and most intentional shopper EVER.  EVER.


First quinceanera-- with Atlee!



The turkey....


First selfie with the SELFIE STICK!


You are ALWAYS UP FOR THIS!  Thank you!


Thanksgiving 2016-- maybe my favorite so far??






Just so THANKFUL







I loved all of these kids long.  So near and dear to my heart because I LOVE their parents so.


Annual Christmas shopping trip!!  








Getting ready for a wedding in a bathroom while Jeff gets a quick hair cut!



Our angel playing an angel in the Ballet Concerto's Holiday Spectacular!









Hosted the Shoreline {youth} ministry team for their party.  Grateful for this group of people!





Star Wars.... I forget which one... but a BIG DEAL to the one on the right.



Took these girls ice skating the last day of school . 



A lot happens between fall and winter and I am grateful for the time and resources to do it-- but most of all THE PEOPLE WE GET TO DO THESE THINGS WITH.  Nothing can replace relationships and I am beyond thankful for the friends and family in my life!!

Comments

Popular Posts