Because I Must

123.  Molasses


124.  minutes to read






125.  “I love you as long as the Nile.”


126.  bright faced friend shining into Walgreens with certain white, green and black cup filled with hot yum


128.  empty laundry baskets


133.  daddy doing best friend sleepover solo


135.  children’s prayers thanking God for MY infertility -- that no one took their place  (!!)


136.  Texas Americana lake house filled with evidence of sweet memories and a full life being lived


137.  Mom’s in pj’s  with third pot of coffee






138.  conversations filled with what Life is made of


139.  long winter’s nap


144.  pirouettes in my kitchen






145.  my children’s names in Bible of one whose walk with Him shaped my own-- waiting for God’s date of salvation


146.  little arms around my neck


147.  getting to celebrate a 9th birthday with her



Comments

I enjoyed reading your list of blessings. What a sweet list. Such a beautiful smile on the birthday girl... Happy Birthday! :)

Popular Posts