It's Snowin' in the Pines

I may have been late to Sunday School this morning, but I DID get pictures of the third time (???) I have ever seen snowflakes appear from the sky over my childhood home!  It came down for a few hours but didn’t linger for play but oh how pretty it was falling on a backdrop of tall, straight pines.  Julia and I tromped around in pj’s and boots looking and clicking when we should have been getting ready.  As she said, "It is a White Day-After-Christmas!" and I say, a perfect Christmas in Dixie.  










(From my bedroom window)



After church, the cousins bundled up to document the surprise snowfall!  We may never get the chance again! 



(Hunter took the time to edit this one!  She does a great job and taught me a few tricks!)

Comments

Alyssa said…
Such fun snow pictures in Dixie! It's supposed to be 70 here later this week, so enjoy it. Praying for traveling mercies as you return.
Sarah said…
amazing photos. still want to be invited to your parent's house one day... hint, hint.
Margie said…
Someone had mentioned last week that it was snowing in Georgia and I didn't believe them. Love the photos - they're amazing!

Looking forward to more stories!
TJ Wilson said…
i agree with Sarah...

Popular Posts