Giving Thanks


The costume isn’t quite “Pilgrim”, but aren’t they cute??

Today I am thankful..................

that Christ heard my prayer on my pastor’s wife's piano bench when I was eleven and changed my life forever.

for His Word that is living and active, that it is sharper than a double edged sword that it penetrates joints and marrow and judges the thoughts and intentions of my heart.

for parents who loved me fully and took me to church faithfully.

for Christ followers who shined their lights in such a way that I could follow.

that His mercies are new every morning....including this one.

that my husband's life belongs to Jesus and that he lives with me in an understanding way.

for my inability to conceive a child.

for two children who are exceedingly abundantly more than I could ever have asked for or imagined.

for friends with whom we can live life and talk about everything and nothing.

I am thankful for THIS day. May I rejoice and be glad in it!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Popular Posts